I'm Harshit Kumar (हर्षित कुमार).
I enjoy learning regardless of subject; sometimes I find myself studying microeconomics but my primary interest lies in machine learning and data science. I love finding patterns in data and solving problems. I've worked on various machine learning problems in computer vision and natural language processing. In my free time, I enjoy going through Q&A on the StackExchange network and playing sudoku.
Currently, I'm in fourth-year pursuing B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology) in Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) at Ambedkar Institute of Advanced Communication Technologies and Research (AIACTR), GGSIPU, Delhi.
- Programming/Markup languages:
- Machine Learning:
PyTorch, Keras, OpenCV, sklearn, pandas, numpy, matplotlib
- Tools and Frameworks:
- AI (Computer Vision) Intern Jun 2019 - Present
Vehant Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Working on one of the remarkable applications of Computer Vision - essentially Semantic and Instance segmentation.
- AI (NLP) Intern Jun 2018 - Aug 2018
Arbunize Digital Pvt. Ltd.
Applied Natural Language Processing algorithms on resumes for automatic information extraction.
- Implemented Satz sentence boundary detection system using decision trees and neural networks.
- Worked on job title prediction based on skills. Developed different models including random forest, support vector machines, K nearest neighbors.
- Developed a multi-output neural network based MBTI personality prediction model based on an applicant's writing style.
- Implemented algorithms for segmentation of the resume into different sections such as Education, Skills, Experience etc.
- Machine Learning InternMay 2018 - Jun 2018
Developed a traffic sign detection and recognition system using Convolutional Neural Networks for electric vehicles.
- ImageCaptioner: Image captioning using Encoder-Decoder Developed image captioning application based on Neural Image Caption model utilizing encoder-decoder architecture, using pretrained CNN as encoder and LSTM as decoder.
- TweetSense: Real-time social media sentiment analysis : Developed an Android app that analyzes citizen's tweets (using Twitter streaming API) and intelligently provide real-time feedback using sentiment analysis (natural language processing).
- DengueApp: Location based dengue prediction : Developed an Android app that gives real-time location-based dengue risk index to the user using machine learning techniques.
Check projects page for more details.